253. Boots instead of casts
255. That my bones have held up this long without breaking!
257. School starting.
258. Freedom to educate our children as we see fit.
260. Sand between my toes.
261. The reflection of the moonlight on the waves.
262. Dolphins— how awesome are they?!
250. My daughter’s enthusiasm to help around the house.
249. Beautiful mountains in the distance.
248. Train horns.
247. Big bathtubs!
246. Safe neighborhoods.
245. Funny books.
244. Lipton soup.
242. Soft tissue for runny noses.
240. Cars that work.
239. Facebook fellowship.
238. Microwave popcorn.
234. The lawn mower my FIL gave us.
233. The smell of rain on a freshly mowed lawn.
232. Cough drops.
230. Wasabi Seaweed Chips for 99 cents
229. Moms who have sons the same age as mine
228. First flowers of spring
226. French lounge singers (ala Jill Baber)
221. Friends who are healthcare professionals who honestly care about my kids wellbeing.
223. Netflix for the sickies.
224. A warm home in freezing temperatures.
225. A God who created laughter!
220. Affirmation of God’s love for us.
218. Technology, particularly, ultrasounds to help us see before we cut.
217. Magically departed cysts.
215. Cars that drive well in the snow.
214. Peanut M&ms.
213. My sweet niece (it is her birthday today).
212. Family, both old and new.
211. Second chances.
210. My husband being so supportive and encouraging to me.
209. Painkillers to keep me functional in this trying time.
208. Sweet inlaws who bring us danishes for breakfast.
207. My involvement on Cafemom and they way they bless me and I can talk to others about Christ there.